streams on the way to Bamfield/Poets Noke

• Thread starter little qualy master
  • Start date
I made the mistake one time of telling a few people of the fish I caught at a great spot on the island and within two weeks I had to stand in line at 5:30 am just to be able to fish. I think that half the fun of fishing is finding your own special spot. L.Q. I am not suprised that you dont have alot of fishing buddies you seem to have a pretty big chip on your shoulder. Some of these longtimers could teach you so much if you listened thats why you were given one mouth and two ears so you can listen twice as much as you talk. I don't mean to be harsh but thats some advice I was given and before long I met lots of guys that wanted to fish with me and teach me lots of their tricks and tips.... Have a great day!!! Cheers M.E.

I made the mistake one time of telling a few people of the fish I caught at a great spot on the island and within two weeks I had to stand in line at 5:30 am just to be able to fish. I think that half the fun of fishing is finding your own special spot. L.Q. I am not suprised that you dont have alot of fishing buddies you seem to have a pretty big chip on your shoulder. Some of these longtimers could teach you so much if you listened thats why you were given one mouth and two ears so you can listen twice as much as you talk. I don't mean to be harsh but thats some advice I was given and before long I met lots of guys that wanted to fish with me and teach me lots of their tricks and tips.... Have a great day!!! Cheers M.E.

hey joe.s I have posted about lil creeks n streams in the past, but have learned not to anymore. From all the advice takin from the older,more experianced anglers. part of the fun of fishing is keeping most stuff a secret,but sharing some useful information if someone asks a good question. Because if you tell two people word gets around and after afew weeks your secret spot just isnt as secret anymore. And thats when you get to crowded during fishing and that takes all the fun out of it as far as im concerned, as what happened to myescape. And the reason my names have been changing is because i kept forgetting my passwords and couldent get logged on, so i wrote the passwords on a peice of paper smart eh! makes up for my bad gramer, kind of not really though. Which most of you guys were noticing theres not a dumb butt kid on the forum any more, But hey im back and not as dumb and have knowledge to keep my mouth shut.

chad

Edited by - steelhead rock on 03/20/2004 10:32:34

hey joe.s I have posted about lil creeks n streams in the past, but have learned not to anymore. From all the advice takin from the older,more experianced anglers. part of the fun of fishing is keeping most stuff a secret,but sharing some useful information if someone asks a good question. Because if you tell two people word gets around and after afew weeks your secret spot just isnt as secret anymore. And thats when you get to crowded during fishing and that takes all the fun out of it as far as im concerned, as what happened to myescape. And the reason my names have been changing is because i kept forgetting my passwords and couldent get logged on, so i wrote the passwords on a peice of paper smart eh! makes up for my bad gramer, kind of not really though. Which most of you guys were noticing theres not a dumb butt kid on the forum any more, But hey im back and not as dumb and have knowledge to keep my mouth shut.

chad

Edited by - steelhead rock on 03/20/2004 10:32:34

ok thanks Joe.S for clearingthat up...confused me

hey!...wheres my float?
uh oh...

ok thanks Joe.S for clearingthat up...confused me

hey!...wheres my float?
uh oh...

Back