Storage in lower mainland

fishin solo

Crew Member
Hey guys looking for storage where I can use my boat over the winter ie pick it up and go then drop it off and put it away . Must be covered and secure. What I have now doesn't work for me because I can't go in and out. Due to bylaws where I live it can't be in driveway from October 1 till end of march. Not looking for a marina ie mill town dry stack. Does this exist or am I out to lunch ?

I park in a storage depot that has parking Stalls. Not covered but secure and the lot I'm on now I can go in at 5am til midnight, even holidays. Where you looking to store?

Lyons gate marina has secure dry land storage and a launch but you may have to invest in a tarp ;), or sunset has covered dry storage I believe too
Little more effort getting it in and out tho
Or you can come and take the slip beside me and build a roof over both,
I won't mind haha

I park in a storage depot that has parking Stalls. Not covered but secure and the lot I'm on now I can go in at 5am til midnight, even holidays. Where you looking to store?
I'm in Langley I'd prefer somewhere close to home but willing to look at anything at this point. It's killing me relying on other friends to go out lol

Lyons gate marina has secure dry land storage and a launch but you may have to invest in a tarp ;), or sunset has covered dry storage I believe too
Little more effort getting it in and out tho
Negative on sunset,launch is a joke there full of logs for days and they don't care to move them

Storage lot. Lots of options all over the lower mainland. Not covered fot the most part though. For the price you'd pay for covered storage, I think you'd find its worth looking at Milltown....

At 335 a month for my lil runabout id say it's not even in the ballpark plus when a marina screws a friend of yours over it leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

Storage lot. Lots of options all over the lower mainland. Not covered fot the most part though. For the price you'd pay for covered storage, I think you'd find its worth looking at Milltown....
I have covered heated storage right now and am paying $200 per month with no in and out access. Milltown won't work for me just out of principle to what they did to 2 of my friends and would easily be over $400 per month as my boat measures out to around 28' total. Storage lots are cheaper then what I pay now but covered is what I want and not willing to sacrifice.

I know of a private spot with in and out access close to us, great guy who I've used in the past. He would let you put up a Costco type shelter if you wanted as its not covered. Call me if this works for you...

I have covered heated storage right now and am paying $200 per month with no in and out access. Milltown won't work for me just out of principle to what they did to 2 of my friends and would easily be over $400 per month as my boat measures out to around 28' total. Storage lots are cheaper then what I pay now but covered is what I want and not willing to sacrifice.

My boat tapes out at over 28 too and it's 325 a month. I can really appreciate the issues with Milltown though.... Lord knows I've had my share! No competition in that space locally though.

My boat tapes out at over 28 too and it's 325 a month. I can really appreciate the issues with Milltown though.... Lord knows I've had my share! No competition in that space locally though.
They must have a different price depending on what day you talk to them lol

Burrard Civic Marina in False Creek next to the Coast Guard Station. Close to everywhere you want to fish in the winter. In and out land or wet. Launch in and out not an issue through to April because tides are high and don't go low. Grab fuel, food and all services close by. Can't beat it.

If you keep it on land be sure to remove valuables as you never know...

Back