Stop Possibility of NDP Government

Hummmm- I just wonder if those of you that are setting your hair on fire because (Gasp!) the NDP has a (slight) possibility of winning the gold ring, and those bastards will raise TAXES!!!! OMG Can it be true???? But , take a Midol and reflect on what Shea promised to do in "the budget that never was". 58 MILLION DOLLAR CUT to the DFO BUDGET. But when you talk to others back east they admit its really 84 MILLION DOLLARS by 2015. But thats OK as Shea told us . Now just think a bit how that will affect the DFO hatchery budgets . Remember that this board has been bemoaning the fact that DFO has beem cutting our hatcheries and volunteer projects. Habitat bio and techs will be as scarce as the passenger pigeon. Stock Assessment staff that are essential for proper management of our fisheries have already been cut and it will get worse. Yes-- these are some of the things that the dreaded TAXES provide to us. If you think that just cutting taxes is more important than properly funding the outfits that look after our natural resources, then you may as well take up golf.

I am done on this subject until the next election

Well, the campaign is over and even the deepest Con insiders don't have one good thing to say about their party. Except for "I want a Harper Government 3".

May the best man win.

"Well, the campaign is over and even the deepest Con insiders don't have one good thing to say about their party. Except for "I want a Harper Government 3"."

LMAO! Classic!

I still say that none of them deserve to get in. But this time around someones going to. Time for a new party before the next election comes along. Regardless of who we end up voting for I think we're shooting ourselves in the foot. Oh well, time to head to the voting station I guess. Not making a choice is still making a choice, and if you don't vote, you can't *****. May the best man/woman win.

Well, the campaign is over and even the deepest Con insiders don't have one good thing to say about their party. Except for "I want a Harper Government 3".

May the best man win.

The best man did win, with a helluva lot more votes Canada wide than the NDP whose strength now lies mostly in Quebec.

Back