Stolen 2014 9.9 Yamaha

profisher

A friend of mine just came back from a week of fishing in Haida Gwaii and once home went to his business shop where he stored his boat. A boat he just recently bought. He noticed that the 2014 9.9 Yamaha 4 stroke kicker was gone. He has asked me to help him get the word out.

Hope he has great replacement insurance and can get it replaced fast before he misses the prime fishing season.
If you post the serial number it would make it riskier to sell or get serviced.

Perhaps we should have another forum that lists stolen kickers and riggers etc. the serial numbers and the members user name should anyone run across them.

I think there is also a govt. web site that can be searched where you can register certain stolen property.

Keep eyes on someone who stolen. We need the serial number or description on mark on it.

Hopefully insurance gets him rolling soon.
I've known of 6 or 8 kickers stolen from buddies over the years. I lost a 7.5 Merc years ago stolen out of a marina, taken right off the boat. I've never once heard of one being found let alone returned.

It was stolen from a shop in Langford...Dunford Rd area.

These things are usually sold before they're even stolen I bet. Extra locks and security camera that texts you when activated by movement is a good way to go

Back