Sticky Topics

Number one, great job by the moderators on here. Keep up the great work people! Thanks.

What if we had one sticky under the Saltwater Forum? Just listed as "Fishing Reports", and then under that tab (when you opened it) it would have a thread for every area or sub-area that anyone wanted. Then no one would have to filter through threads to find where the reports were or have to scroll past many sticky thread tabs to get to the first priority thread in the Saltwater forum. Just a thought, I don't know how hard this would be to do for the Moderators, but it just might work, and then everyone could have their favorite area listed alphabetically or something like that.

That's my two cents, for what it's worth.
Jay.

I don't know if it's feasible either, but it sounds like a great idea.

It would be a lot of work for site admins, but if the "fishing reports" could be divided into DFO zones (ie. click on the map of the zone your interested in, ) one could post their report, ask questions of said area and if going fishing there, then zip over to DFO site to check that zones current regs. It would require (a) seperate page(s) to be set up however.

Example straight from DFO
manareas.jpg

I think that this is also a great idea. Most likely very dificult to put up, but would be wicked cool. Would definately take a real computer savy person to do.

Fishing Reports Forum

It would be a lot of work for site admins, but if the "fishing reports" could be divided into DFO zones (ie. click on the map of the zone your interested in, ) one could post their report, ask questions of said area and if going fishing there, then zip over to DFO site to check that zones current regs. It would require (a) seperate page(s) to be set up however.

Example straight from DFO
manareas.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen, just recently there has been a Reports only forum set up, and wow I really like it! Very nice format, user freindly, and well organized:cool:.

Check it out right here on this link!

Reel Knotty, you have to check it out for sure, it's like someone was reading your mind before you were thinking it.:D

Reel Knotty, you have to check it out for sure, it's like someone was reading your mind before you were thinking it.:D

I Know! I found out about this site a bit ago and since then have been checking my house for bugs and spycams. I haven't found any yet, but I'm sure they are there ;)

Skip the bugs and spy cams RK.

Call up those guys that check for paranormal activity and get your psychic brain power checked. It's probably off the chart!

Back