Steelhead pics for 2007/2008

:D If ya didn't want us to know where it was caught you wouldn't
show us a pic. Those that have been there know where it was [:0]....the rest can guess.[B)]

Whats the big deal on where it was caught???This is a steelhead pic thread,Not a reports thread.:)Me thinks you guys need to get out a little more:D:D:D;)

Darnit Brad there is NOT many fish in goldstream why do you gotta do that??? [:eek:)]

An Roebags............ the river is goin the wrong way....guess again

This thread is lacking chrome!
My first of the year and biggest yet on the island. Anyone else get anything in the past while?

nice fish looks like the sameone i got at the pool lol

I guess if everyone has already caught it then everyone has already seen it, no need for me to post it here.

Here you go steeliehead:

1) Click on the "insert image" button

2) Copy the link to your image and paste between the two symbols

quote:Step 3. - get flamed for posting a pic of a steelhead.

:D You got that right Poppa...

WinterBuck.jpg

Here's a nice buck from the Chemainus

Still can't get a pic on here what am I doing wrong I followed the steps. Ok I press the add image button, and then I am not sure what to do with the .jpg on my computer how do I import it to this site?

Steeliehead

Go to www.Photobucket.com. Create an account (it is free), then upload the photos from your computer to the site using the upload buttons on the right hand side of the page, near the top.

Once your pictures are uploaded, just right click on the IMG code, hit copy and then go to your post here, right click and then hit paste. The picture will not show up until you hit preview or post new reply.

I can post the actual pages if you want, but try this way first.

You might hase to resize if they are to big. They should not be any bigger than the page that you post on. let me know if you need more help.

Cheers

SS

Back