Stamp!!!!

D

Dirtdog67

Hey Nog or any of ya guys been on the flow lately? Thingsd have kept me busy as of late.. Thanx in adv..dirty

HiYa DirtDog,

Bit of a slow weekend for me. Didn't get out there on Saturday, was yest for nada. Drifted the lower from the Bucket all the way through to Clutesi Friday, three rods, for but two irons. Heard the odd one was was tagged higher up over the weekend, but I've had it with the crowding weekend warriors, so am only fishing mid-week these dayz. Too hung today, the missus has a day long honey-DO for me anon, so it'll be Wednesday at the earliest. If ya get out there before, let us know how it goes...

Cheers,
Nog

HiYa DirtDog,

Bit of a slow weekend for me. Didn't get out there on Saturday, was yest for nada. Drifted the lower from the Bucket all the way through to Clutesi Friday, three rods, for but two irons. Heard the odd one was was tagged higher up over the weekend, but I've had it with the crowding weekend warriors, so am only fishing mid-week these dayz. Too hung today, the missus has a day long honey-DO for me anon, so it'll be Wednesday at the earliest. If ya get out there before, let us know how it goes...

Cheers,
Nog

Thanx for the fo nog, ya I was thinking of it closer to the end of the week myself. Gotta hit the slopes for a few while the sun is a shinen-cheers dirty.

Thanx for the fo nog, ya I was thinking of it closer to the end of the week myself. Gotta hit the slopes for a few while the sun is a shinen-cheers dirty.

No Problemo there DirtDog, might just see ya out there ;)

Who's the Beak with the inferiority complex?

Cheers,
Nog

No Problemo there DirtDog, might just see ya out there ;)

Who's the Beak with the inferiority complex?

Cheers,
Nog

Not too sure Nog, I do know that some of the posts seem to be removing themselves here recently.. I say we vote Mama for Moderator..lol.. Hope to see ya there-dirty

Not too sure Nog, I do know that some of the posts seem to be removing themselves here recently.. I say we vote Mama for Moderator..lol.. Hope to see ya there-dirty

Nice to see you and company on the flow. Did those ones I told you about turn back on for ya?

'Twas slow for me after I went downstream, but a grand morn nonetheless.

Next time ;)
Nog

Nice to see you and company on the flow. Did those ones I told you about turn back on for ya?

'Twas slow for me after I went downstream, but a grand morn nonetheless.

Next time ;)
Nog

That was my buddy Andy that you saw there the other day Nog, I was up skiing for the past few.. He mentioned that he saw ya on the isle. Bit of a struggle but they did manage a few.. May head up Sun or Mon. I hear the flow is at a real low. Thanx for the fo-dirty

That was my buddy Andy that you saw there the other day Nog, I was up skiing for the past few.. He mentioned that he saw ya on the isle. Bit of a struggle but they did manage a few.. May head up Sun or Mon. I hear the flow is at a real low. Thanx for the fo-dirty

Thanx for the info D.H.A., I was going on what my buddy said of thurs.. Great to hear it.-dirty

Thanx for the info D.H.A., I was going on what my buddy said of thurs.. Great to hear it.-dirty

Back