Stabicraft going to build in NA

Dam! I never had that agent. Never heard of them pressing consumers, Point Roberts and Victoria airport for me. I did tear a strip off one after a failed trip down south to buy a trailer and getting searched for a third time in a row. I pressed them pretty hard and they back pedalled and admitted they scanned my buddies ID with an “ion scan” and it had traces of coke on it. Needless to say I didn’t travel with him again and ended the friendship permanently last year after he joined the freedom convoy and I know he hasn’t paid taxes in years.

What a piece of work going after your wife next.

Dam! I never had that agent. Never heard of them pressing consumers, Point Roberts and Victoria airport for me. I did tear a strip off one after a failed trip down south to buy a trailer and getting searched for a third time in a row. I pressed them pretty hard and they back pedalled and admitted they scanned my buddies ID with an “ion scan” and it had traces of coke on it. Needless to say I didn’t travel with him again and ended the friendship permanently last year after he joined the freedom convoy and I know he hasn’t paid taxes in years.

What a piece of work going after your wife next.

Yep, then there was the time I was taken out of my car by armed agents and strip searched

Word to the Wise

If you have a MIBI heart test get a letter from the radiologist before you cross the border.

The Agent inspecting me (no finger) showed me a photo of my car glowing at Exit 8 heading down to the Peace Arch Crossing after being at UBC.

One of my best friends is a Radiologist. He thinks it is hilarious as do I.

Years later when I went down again post MIBI (with a letter) their Geiger Counter was not working so I had to wait hours till they got another one,

Back