SSS Coho

River Rat

have they showed up, yet in any numbers, or have they gone the way of the chinook?

bug.gif

I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

quote:Originally posted by Roe Bags

Flossin time...:D

Pass the Pack

Nope the metalic blue wool with a little white is a sure hitter.... Flossin nuthin. [:p]

LOL :D

Yup.

A guy I used to work with would steal those yellow/pink earplugs and use a little chunk of those on his hook. Was the magic baitif you will...

hahaha

Gimee the gaff!!!

thanks all....looks like I'll stay on the ECVI...still some sox around.

62802394477903127812153.jpg

that was me above. I'll tell you sometime about my elective surgery! :)

bug.gif

I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

Nice fish Rob!! Are many on the move? How's the water, was there a little bump today?

Pass the Pack

Nice work Rob, should have stayed a little more local. Hit the north island only to find an algea bloom in rupert arm.. Lots of fish but they could not see the gear.[8D]-dirty

I flished the bottom end today and did well in case your wondering what flishing is I have combined flossing and fishing hence flishing :D

Not hearing of much on the outside in regards to the yo's.. Are there any numbers showing up on the flow!! Looking pretty bleak this season-dirty[V]

Big bank is loaded with coho right now...lets hope a few are making the move for the VI flows:D

Pass the Pack

Was looking around over there Sunday{lower,mid and above the falls}not much of anything showing..might give it another week or 2 before I hunt for those Coho.

Back