Spirit Bear Shake-Ups

IronNoggin

Been some changes.

New name is "Big Bear" rather than Spirit Bear.

I will NOT be going back with them. Please don't ask, I have no desire to relive this matter.
Apparently Shauna (Office manager) also resigned.

I will be guiding again this season, out of Ukee. PM or E if you are interested.

Just thought I should post this and address the rumors that have been flying of late.

Cheers,
Nog

When one door closes another opens. Your clients dont give 2 ***** who you are working for matt. They will book you, because you are a hoot and a great fisherman. Good luck with your endevours and pm when you've found a home.

Was that beautiful Grady yours:D or the theirs:(?

Good luck, and I have some confidence that no matter what boat you are in you will find the fish;).

Cheers.

Nog, Lorne hit it right on the head.

I've only been priveleged to fish with you once (with Bobo and his stepdad a few yrs ago), but I had a hoot and we got into a shiznit load of fish too! I learned more than a thing or two as well ...

(Please don't bring up me forgetting beer .... Lol!)

I am trying to corral some buddies into a trip this summer, you are definitely my first choice, and if I can herd the cats (my non-commital buddies), I will contact you directly to book some fun on the Pond!

If I can't get the clowns to commit, I will try to slide in on a partially full boat and share the cost with someone else.

I hope it all works out for the best for ya ....

Sorry to hear that Nog
Guess you'll be back @ the Guvvy. Haven't see much of ya since you tied up near the float plane & Okada's 282 Grady

Besta luck bro

Been some changes.

I will NOT be going back with them. Please don't ask, I have no desire to relive this matter.

I will be guiding again this season, out of Ukee. PM or E if you are interested.

Just thought I should post this and address the rumors that have been flying of late.

Cheers,
Nog

Hi Matt

It is a shame things did not work out well for you. Here's wishin ya the best of success with new endevours.

H.E.H.

If ya looking on buying a running set up talk to Simeon Schmidt, he's looking on selling @ the end of this season
This includes the tie up on the guides section, actually right across from where U tied up at the guvvy

Good luck Nog

Kh

Was that beautiful Grady yours:D or the theirs:(?

That rig was the hardest part of walking away! Certainly a Sweetheart! Suffice it to say there are some things even that fantastic ride simply ain't worth! I am certain I'll be having a more Fun season this year not having to deal with that particular type of stress.

Thanks for the kind words Folks! Appreciated! Letcha know once the new gig is locked up...

And yeah Knucklehead, I'll be around a little more often methinks.

Looking Forward! :D

Cheers,
Nog

Been some changes.

Cheers,
Nog

Sorry to here about the troubles Nog. I am sure you will land on two feet and keep putting folks onto the fish one way or the other. I was just flipping through the new BoatJournal and noticed the infamous "Grady" for sale at the Port Boathouse! Same pic as the ad's for Spirit Bear in the past. Any more info?

Last edited by a moderator:
... I was just flipping through the new BoatJournal and noticed the infamous "Grady" for sale at the Port Boathouse! Same pic as the ad's for Spirit Bear in the past. Any more info?

I guess when the Hired Gun walks away, you simply shoot his horse?
4.gif

Wondering myself. It was the better of the two rigs?
Nog

Hey Matt,
Just FYI... your mug is all over "their" website still, not sure if it was condition of employment or some such.... but if possible, you should get that taken care of. Kind of false advertising in my mind.
Hope for to get out in some form again this season on whatever rig you end up running.

Back