South Island X-Mas gathering.

I will not be attending this year and will miss out on all the great fishing stories. The past years I did attend were lots of fun and nice to put a face to a name.

Merry Christmas to all.

Looking forward to some eats, drinks, Canucks stomping the bruins and hanging with a bunch of fellow fishers. Good times!! See ya there anytime after 6pm.

Not sure if I will make it this year. My buddies band is playing the Loghouse Pub tonight and its his birthday. The same band I had play down at Hermann's Jazz Bar for the Banana Challenge. They are the "Consenting Adults". Not that far away from the 6 mile is some want to carry on later. The band is also playing the Tally Ho on New Years Eve. They opened up the band parade at the new Tally Ho a few weeks ago and the staff and management liked them enough to ask them to play again that night.

Please wear your name tags, I mean forum handle tags so I don't have to remember your real name! lol

It was great to see everyone last night, swap a few stories and a few laughs. Roy taught me about the importance of using the right scent on spinners, which is handy to know.

Merry Christmas everyone--good luck on the hali on Monday Rob.
T2
BTW--Dave-I'll post the recipe for those smoked almonds and the recipe I use for lox on the recipe forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
:) Nice to put some faces to names and meet some id never heard of (Glen sign up and share your fishing experiences you lurker)

Tsquared I never got to tell you, your nuts were delicious! ...dry,crunchy,little bit smokey, great!

Tiger Prawn tried to show us his 'Cobra' but had technical difficulties. Tho Wolf (who has a preference for a ginger ***** I found out) assured me its impressive. Next time ;)

Good times. I thought it would be a friendly crowd. Merry Christmas :eek: :)

Admin nice to meet you also, hope my language is ok please dont ban me!

Sorry. Came early in hopes somebody else would be early. Had to be elsewhere later. Alas. Another year. Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and best of luck in the upcoming year.

Tsquared I never got to tell you, your nuts were delicious! ...dry,crunchy,little bit smokey, great!

Tiger Prawn tried to show us his 'Cobra' but had technical difficulties. Tho Wolf (who has a preference for a ginger ***** I found out) assured me its impressive. Next time ;)

Hahahahahaha

It was fun. We should do a summer BBQ event too.

Arrggh I goofed up the dates and missed last night!:eek: Hope everyone had fun. Anyways a very merry Christmas to all and a happy new year!!!

oh my your cheeky fishstalker LOL LOL
good times again as always.... LOL
and yes Tom does have ice nuts....

Back