South Island X-Mas gathering.

Leave next Friday and back on the 9th of dec

14th works better for me too

Guess ill have to make a batch of smoked salmon and some pepperoni and bring to the party !!!! yes the 14th i can do LOL but would have made concession to come back from mexico early ..... NOT

Seems to me there was someone here that had a connection at the 6 mile pub that could arrange a reserved space for us?

If not, I'll give them a shout in a day or two and see what I can arrange.

Seems to me there was someone here that had a connection at the 6 mile pub that could arrange a reserved space for us?

If not, I'll give them a shout in a day or two and see what I can arrange.

I didn't have a connection per say, but did make our reservation last year. I can call and lock down the 14th. Maybe I will try to get the bigger room this time.

Ok, I tried to book us for tables 63-67 of section 6, but the owner has asked for a deposit of $480 for 24 guys! Not too comfortable with
that so I have sent him back an email to see if we can get an area with some standing room and less commitment for a deposit.

How many of you guys are sure you're coming?

Cheers,
Dave

Floor-Plan1.jpg

6mile wants a$480 deposit....:rolleyes:...check them off your Xmas list.
Try the Four Mile it's close by, they'll probably understand the value of a repeat customers...
btw I'll be unable to attend....:(

Last edited by a moderator:
So I was able to reserve 15 seats without a deposit, and if more people show up, we can drag over more chairs or tables. Should also be a good amount of standing room.

DEC 14th at 6:00pm. Six Mile pub. Food, drinks, fish stories, Canucks vs Bruins. Good times!

Great. Looking forward to the evening and more true stories because fishermen never exaggerate or lie, do they??

I shall attend said event once again. Been good to put faces to monikers the last two years, so hope to meet more folks this year.:D

Back