Songhees Sue for part of Victoria!!

BRAVO Lastchance! Perhaps FA should of sent a copy to the RCMP as well given his alleged buisness practices.....;) SS

seaswirlstiper.jpg

quote:Originally posted by The Fish Assassin

Well thanks mods for listening to my concerns about where this thread was headed. I can see now that Sport Fishing BC doen't have any idea of what discrimination is, lucky for me I know someone who does the BRITISH COLUMBIA HUMAN RIGHTS TRIBUNAL. I have copied all 4 pages of this dialog and will be presenting it to them as blatent discrimination. Thankfully many of you have added your business links and such with your racial comments. It will make it easier to track down the worst offenders. I thank you for your imput!

Take only what you need.
3641877346_d9919f98d0.jpg

And calling everyone "whitey" isnt discrimination??.. Give me a break... Your the worst "person" [:eek:)]on this entire forum (not to mention the joke of MANY conversations outside this forum) so congrats! Your famous from being such a tool!

No, FA has been banned because someone using his credentials and IP address ran a firewood scam. SFBC has allways welcomed his unique insight on issues surrounding so many tops that come to the table on this site.

And "whitey" I'm sure, is being used to refer to his favorite style of Chinook Salmon. I love those whitey's on the smoker myself.

Last Chance Fishing Adventures

www.lastchancefishingadventures.com
www.swiftsurebank.com

Well thanks mods for listening to my concerns about where this thread was headed. I can see now that Sport Fishing BC doen't have any idea of what discrimination is, lucky for me I know someone who does the BRITISH COLUMBIA HUMAN RIGHTS TRIBUNAL. I have copied all 4 pages of this dialog and will be presenting it to them as blatent discrimination. Thankfully many of you have added your business links and such with your racial comments. It will make it easier to track down the worst offenders. I thank you for your imput!
I can see it now.

Dear Human Rights Tribunal

People did not agree with my views on a website and presented ideas that were against throwing money at complex problems therefore they are all racist.They also questioned when i stole money from a member which is also racist.Finally if you dont bring swift justice your a racist.

FA

I hope they laugh as hard as most here likely did.

quote:Originally posted by kelly

I can see it now.

Dear Human Rights Tribunal

People did not agree with my views on a website and presented ideas that were against throwing money at complex problems therefore they are all racist.They also questioned when i stole money from a member which is also racist.Finally if you dont bring swift justice your a racist.

FA

I hope they laugh as hard as most here likely did.

Perfectly said...that is exactly my point, if anyone disagrees with minorities nowadays it is considered racist. It's absurd. Equality among all is the key, and I don't mean that in the sense of wealth displacement, so I'm not referring to communism and am the opposite of a communist...

www.serengetifishingcharters.com

*NEW VIDEO*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlEzuNC59ck

quote:...lucky for me I know someone who does the BRITISH COLUMBIA HUMAN RIGHTS TRIBUNAL.

Hooohh, I am SOOO scared, buddy! Good luck with your questionable career - and yeah, have a Lucky - with the Tribunal!!:D

Good on you Kelly it was waaaaayyyyyy past due keep up the good work but you may want to look over your shoulder RCMP are a coming (whatever).
You may want to keep a file on hand because he has/is issued a warning to one of our fellow members on here
quote: Hope for your sake we don't meet in a dark ally!
This is and can be classified as "uttering threats" and if you brought it upfront and to attention to the police THEY will do something about it, as it is a threat!!!! black and white or should I say............... ohhh never mind you all know what I was going to say LOL.

Again good job thanks

Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

Ya it was me that he threatend. And I was extremely scared ;). Isnt the post that he threatened me with still in the thread?

quote:Isn't there a saying "give them fish to eat for one day...teach them to fish to eat forever..." If we dont STOP giving them everything for free then were only PROLONGING the eneviditable....
Were teaching them how to treat us.......and the sad thing is the GOVERNMENT keeps on giving.....
ONE NATION, ONE LAW THE SAME FOR YOU AND FOR ME!

Why bring communism into it now? I like the democracy thanks..

And way to publicly attack me.. are the mods even reading any of this? Hope for your sake we don't meet in a dark ally!

All you people make judgement from what you see or hear in the media.. what your friend, neighbour or co-worker says... where is this information coming from? Why not get the story straight... UNDERSTAND where the first nations people are coming from when claiming treaties and understand WHY they win.. Take the situation and look at it from both perspectives before speaking about a topic your not even clear on yourself.

Take only what you need.
3641877346_d9919f98d0.jpg

Found it.

Back