SOLD - Smooth Moves Suspension Seats

18Lifetimer

I have a couple smooth moves seats left over from a project. They work great and come with pedestal mounts. They are in very good shape with light usage. They are $779.00 + tax at Steveston Marine. Send me a PM if interested. Might take a day or so to respond. Located in Victoria.

Attachments

• 35C70185-D728-4AF4-8D9A-BE472CC0CD0C.png
    35C70185-D728-4AF4-8D9A-BE472CC0CD0C.png
    353 KB · Views: 177
I have a couple smooth moves seats left over from a project. They work great and come with pedestal mounts. They are in very good shape with light usage. They are $779.00 + tax at Steveston Marine. Send me a PM if interested. Might take a day or so to respond. Located in Victoria.
Thanks for the interest folks...still currently available. Happy to answer more questions. They are a spring and shock combo system fully adjustable on the fly and they need to be kept dry...not really suitable for a centre console

What is the total height of the smooth seats

Back