SOLD Malibu 182 With Yamaha 4 Strokes

Stizzla

Crew Member
Here’s Motley!

05BCC06C-788E-4484-B4CA-92A4A8E3E3A9.jpeg 64DF6452-57F6-4FE8-94E3-718585645178.jpeg C9B18C77-0880-41F3-BAA4-562F202CE33A.jpeg AE723E13-236D-4453-8202-E1BF33411C81.jpeg 6829D198-EDA7-48BA-A83A-7F02E9ECC495.jpeg

In a surprise twist, I have made a difficult decision to switch boats one last time.
When I was looking for a boat last month I had one that I REALLY wanted lined up with a bud. He was having a tough time letting go as it’s his baby. He made the choice to keep it, which I respected, so I found this little gem of a 1994 Malibu with 2002 Yamaha 115hp 4 stroke (under 700 hours) and 2004 Yamaha 8hp 4 stroke kicker Connected via EZ steer.

Now he’s decided he’s ready to sell, so I’m going to go with his as my long term, turn key boat.

This boat is going in to a pro on Friday to get checked over and running tip top and safe. Here are some of the details.

-large cuddy (big enough for me to lay out comfortably at 6’2”)
-bottom paint in excellent condition
-wired for scotties with new style plugs and includes one 1101 electric downrigger
-2 newer batteries with switch
-Lowrance HDS 7 gen 2
-Ez loader trailer in solid shape and drove down from Parksville nice and straight and smoothly. It has near new tires.
-All new dock, bow and fender rope with new fenders.

It’s in good shape for its age. No worries about rotten transom or floors. It’s got a bit of dock rash and the odd fibreglass crack in the interior which I will provide the appropriate product to repair. It will need another seat as I was already staring to customize it and make more room on the dance floor.

It’s a great family boat and economical to run.

SFBC price $14,000
Located in North Saanich, BC

Here’s Motley!

View attachment 56069 View attachment 56070 View attachment 56071 View attachment 56072 View attachment 56073

In a surprise twist, I have made a difficult decision to switch boats one last time.
When I was looking for a boat last month I had one that I REALLY wanted lined up with a bud. He was having a tough time letting go as it’s his baby. He made the choice to keep it, which I respected, so I found this little gem of a 1994 Malibu with 2002 Yamaha 115hp 4 stroke (under 700 hours) and 2004 Yamaha 8hp 4 stroke kicker Connected via EZ steer.

Now he’s decided he’s ready to sell, so I’m going to go with his as my long term, turn key boat.

This boat is going in to a pro on Friday to get checked over and running tip top and safe. Here are some of the details.

-large cuddy (big enough for me to lay out comfortably at 6’2”)
-bottom paint in excellent condition
-wired for scotties with new style plugs and includes one 1101 electric downrigger
-2 newer batteries with switch
-Lowrance HDS 7 gen 2
-Ez loader trailer in solid shape and drove down from Parksville nice and straight and smoothly. It has near new tires.
-All new dock, bow and fender rope with new fenders.

It’s in good shape for its age. No worries about rotten transom or floors. It’s got a bit of dock rash and the odd fibreglass crack in the interior which I will provide the appropriate product to repair. It will need another seat as I was already staring to customize it and make more room on the dance floor.

It’s a great family boat and economical to run.

SFBC price $14,000
Located in North Saanich, BC

I am so glad to hear things are working out and the boat of your dreams is available, can't wait to see pictures... This is an amazing little boat and will serve someone for many years of enjoyment, $14k is a good price and should sell quickly, the motors look mint! :)

Last edited:
Man. Your entertaining!!!

The guy is a celebrity, someone should buy just on that merit alone :)

@Rumbo Welcome to the forum, let us know if a congrats is in order.... :cool: I am sure once you see it you will be hooked! :p

What I wouldn't give to see this view! lol

Screen Shot 2020-08-20 at 7.37.52 AM.png

Last edited:
First showing got some good feedback... he said it’s perfect except wifey needs a head where the fuel tank is.

@Hicksy12 you’re up.

Called Hicksy12 and he has decided he wants a boat without a cuddy and larger dance floor. I feel that.

Still available.

Back