EZ Pull Pot Puller SOLD

fishnwhenIcan

Located in Langley.

I have a Ez Pull pot puller. It’s probably about 15 years old but has been used very little. I think the brand is now called EZ Puller and they are really expensive about $1200usd on their site. It’s one of the best pullers out there. It’s mostly sat in my garage as my boat has a pretty small dance floor. So I pulled my crab traps by hand and Tried prawning once.I have the base and side mount in my boat and will pull for the buyer. I’m asking $500.

Attachments

• IMG_0354.jpeg
    IMG_0354.jpeg
    196.3 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0352.jpeg
    IMG_0352.jpeg
    308.9 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0351.jpeg
    IMG_0351.jpeg
    308.9 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_0355.jpeg
    IMG_0355.jpeg
    196.5 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
You know, I would have to double check on that Dave. It has a separate plug that is wired into the boat. I can strip it out. I just hate pulling one of the bigger batteries I stuffed in my boat. A little tight for room. But I will.

You know, I would have to double check on that Dave. It has a separate plug that is wired into the boat. I can strip it out. I just hate pulling one of the bigger batteries I stuffed in my boat. A little tight for room. But I will.
You can see the newer Scotty style plug in one of the pictures.

I have the base and side mount in my boat and will pull for the buyer.
I cut mine shorter and welded a bracket that will fit on to my Scotty Downrigger base like a Brutus does. No need for the side bracket and floor mount.

I have the identical puller, have used it heavily as a sporty, for prawns for years. Recently had the motor gone over to bring it back up to snuff by Flesh in Nanaimo. Good equipment.

Last edited:

How much current does this model draw? Those Scotty / Marino plugs are rated to 40A which is what an Ace draws. I had to install a 60A circuit with a 70A plug for my Discovery Bay puller. I would have thought the EZ Puller would need something similar?

How much current does this model draw? Those Scotty / Marino plugs are rated to 40A which is what an Ace draws. I had to install a 60A circuit with a 70A plug for my Discovery Bay puller. I would have thought the EZ Puller would need something similar?
I think you are probably right. I have the wiring and plug that came with the unit installed and have always used that specific plug. As far as the draw, I don't know but it may be on their site. I never had any issues using the plug and wiring that came with it.

Back