SOLD---93 Malibu Tyee w/2009 Yamaha 4 strokes

Rayvon

A few people on this forum have asked if and when I would sell this,so here's your notice before I advertise.I bought this boat last October from the original owner (1993) who kept it under cover,and it shows,gelcoat still shines.I completely rewired the boat with tinned copper wire,breakers to panels,2 fuse boxes ,new dash and switch panels,ACR and Genius 2 bank charger on board.

2009-F115 Yamaha w/under 550 hours,runs great Could be less hours,I haven't had it downloaded.
2009-HT 8 Yamaha manual tiller w/ steering tie bar
EZ Load trailer without brakes
Walk thru windshield
Fiberglass interior liner
Good canvass w/ slope back
Never bottom painted
New VHF
Lowrance HDS 5
New steering wheel
Downrigger mounts & wiring (new)
2-2020 batteries
Upholstery has been done.
Very clean,solid,reliable boat.
$19500
Call Ray @ 250-656-5890 Victoria

Attachments

• IMG_9630.JPG
    IMG_9630.JPG
    505.4 KB · Views: 583
  • IMG_9631.JPG
    IMG_9631.JPG
    307.5 KB · Views: 568
  • IMG_9632.JPG
    IMG_9632.JPG
    356.9 KB · Views: 547
  • IMG_9633.JPG
    IMG_9633.JPG
    264.3 KB · Views: 535
  • IMG_9634.JPG
    IMG_9634.JPG
    294.7 KB · Views: 530
  • IMG_9611.JPG
    IMG_9611.JPG
    307.2 KB · Views: 494
  • IMG_9615.JPG
    IMG_9615.JPG
    230.5 KB · Views: 608
Last edited:
A few people on this forum have asked if and when I would sell this,so here's your notice before I advertise.I bought this boat last October from the original owner (1993) who kept it under cover,and it shows,gelcoat still shines.I completely rewired the boat with tinned copper wire,breakers to panels,2 fuse boxes ,new dash and switch panels,ACR and Genius 2 bank charger on board.

F115 Yamaha w/under 550 hours,runs great Could be less hours,I haven't had it downloaded.
HT 8 Yamaha manual tiller w/ steering tie bar
EZ Load trailer without brakes
Walk thru windshield
Fiberglass interior liner
Good canvass w/ slope back
Never bottom painted
New VHF
Lowrance HDS 5
New steering wheel
Downrigger mounts & wiring (new)
2-2020 batteries
Upholstery has been done.
Very clean,solid,reliable boat.
$19500
Call Ray @ 250-656-5890 Victoria
Very Nice

Beauty. Would love to have an easily trailered boat that's light on the fuel bill.
Should be sold in a day.

Really clean boat! Very reasonable price. I'd buy it to flip it, but I don't think that's what you have in mind here.

Really clean boat! Very reasonable price. I'd buy it to flip it, but I don't think that's what you have in mind here.
That's actually what happened with the last boat I sold,the 215 Aquasport.It was in mint condition but had the 2004 -225 Yamaha with the supposed corrosion issue.I sold it for $40K and the buyer turned around and sold it for something under his asking price $58K.Pre-covid pricing.

That's actually what happened with the last boat I sold,the 215 Aquasport.It was in mint condition but had the 2004 -225 Yamaha with the supposed corrosion issue.I sold it for $40K and the buyer turned around and sold it for something under his asking price $58K.Pre-covid pricing.
Not surprised to hear that. Your boats show very well!

Very clean boat Ray and nice job with the re-wire. I've been doing some of that work myself this spring just to stay ahead of problems. Makes me wonder what I could get for my 1992 22 Seasport, considering what they go for new now.

Very clean boat Ray and nice job with the re-wire. I've been doing some of that work myself this spring just to stay ahead of problems. Makes me wonder what I could get for my 1992 22 Seasport, considering what they go for new now.
I have no idea what your boat cost back in 92,but you could probably get it back.Same as current house prices though,unless your getting out of the market,no point in selling because of the cost of replacing it.

Bought the boat from IMC on Lopez Island with all the factory options I wanted, rear helm station, radar arch, stove, pump out porta, wash down pump, macerator pump, dual batteries, extra seating over stove and electronic kicker throttle control. Bought the motors and trailer up here at SG. With having pod made and rigging I was around $55,000 back in 92...that included exchange and 7% duty on the boat coming across the border. Have added much more since in equipment.

Bought the boat from IMC on Lopez Island with all the factory options I wanted, rear helm station, radar arch, stove, pump out porta, wash down pump, macerator pump, dual batteries, extra seating over stove and electronic kicker throttle control. Bought the motors and trailer up here at SG. With having pod made and rigging I was around $55,000 back in 92...that included exchange and 7% duty on the boat coming across the border. Have added much more since in equipment.

Your boats probably like 30 more than that with this market right now it's insane. Will it last? Time will tell.

Great boat Rayvon well taken care of not suprised it sold right away.

Gimme that floor for one weekend lol
Yea, just needs a lot of dried on trap mud, sea lettuce, fish slim, blood spray, fish scales, bird crap, old tooth picks, sunscreen, sticky butt juice scent, sunflower seed shells, stepped on anchovies, spilled coffee crunched chips etc. and it will be a fishing boat.
Seriously though, a great boat at a great price, with a lot of high quality work done on it. Someone scored.

Last edited:
Back