Sleeper seats

vanisland

Hello everybody, I have a 17 double eagle with a sleeper seat on one side and a helm seat on the other. I want to keep the sleeper seat because of lack of seats on the boat. But it's getting very warn and torn and im looking for options to either replace it with a new one or have it refoamed and reupholstered. I have looked at the Wise ones you can buy new from westmarine for like $350 but have heard they are not very quality and come with plastic bases. I asked one guy who does upholstery and he quoted me close to $1000 for re doing the seat I currently have, which seamed very expensive. Does anyone have any suggestions on what root I should go? Or places I should check out to have the seat redone? Im looking for shops anywhere from Nanaimo to Victoria. Thanks

what year is your eagle? I have 1995 17ft with dual sleepers and I am going to be replacing the drivers side with a single seat.

cannibal

A couple of years back I ordered 2 complete sleeper seat sets from Cabelos , they were very good quality marine grade and even came with good stainless hardware arrived at my door in 4 days. Total was $ 400.00 which included shipping to my door. Very happy with the deal and would do that again in a heart beat.

They were the Wise Deluxe Lounge seats and the come in about 6 differernt colour schemes , just looked on their site and they are at $239.00 ea.

Back