Sharing intel for the new MSF fishery - Area 17-6, 17-9, 18-6, 18-7, 18-10

A-a-Ron

Pretty slim pickings for the MSF just announced, but we work with what we have I guess.

I'm sure many of us will be trying new locations. Given the long run out, would be nice to go in not completely blind... So who knows good spots they are willing to share? As for area 19 I think enough info is in past archived threads, I mean moreso the gulf islands 17-6, 17-9, 18-6, 18-7, 18-10

I'm not just here to take and not give... the southwest side of Moresby Island in 18-6 can be productive. Nice tack up and down the shoreline fairly close in, around 100-120'depth as the bottom flattens out

Pretty slim pickings for the MSF just announced, but we work with what we have I guess.

I'm sure many of us will be trying new locations. Given the long run out, would be nice to go in not completely blind... So who knows good spots they are willing to share? As for area 19 I think enough info is in past archived threads, I mean moreso the gulf islands 17-6, 17-9, 18-6, 18-7, 18-10

I'm not just here to take and not give... the southwest side of Moresby Island in 18-6 can be productive. Nice tack up and down the shoreline fairly close in, around 100-120'depth as the bottom flattens out
I've given Tent island a go a couple times this year. Mid June had some nice chinook there no hatchery's though. Tried booth bay as well, haven't had much success there.

Back