Shame on You!

Sushihunter

meat.jpg

[xx(]

Jim's Fishing Charters
www.JimsFishing.com
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sushihunter250

jfc_banner-2009-01.jpg

Probably sarcasm used to drive a point across. Either that or........ man, I don't even want to think about that:(

They walk amongst us!:(

IMG_1445.jpg

We are doomed![8D]

IMG_1445.jpg

This would be funny if it wasn't so sad. There really are mind deads out there who think (?) that way. :(

Too much water, too little time

This would be funny if it wasn't so sad. There really are mind deads out there who think (?) that way. :(

Too much water, too little time

It's unfortunate, but they do exist, and in large herds. Most people, when asked where food comes from, believe it is the supermarket. They may not be you and your friends, but there's a gizillion of these folks out there.
Sad, very sad.[xx(]

Extinction is Forever

I didn't start hunting till I was in my 20's. Didn't think I had it in me till one day I had an epiphany.

I imagined I could talk to animals. Seriously. (okay, so I used to smoke alot)

I envisioned myself standing there with my rifle before a line of healthy, vibrant animals stretched out left to right before me. The lineup consisted of an elk; a moose; a Herford cow; a sheep; a deer; a goat; a bear.

Having conceded that I truly enjoy eating meat and that I needed to eat to stay alive, the moment arrived that I would do the deed - what slaughterhouses & butchers do.

So I turned to these critters and asked, "Would the one of you who feels best suited to grace my plate, please take one step forward."

Guess how many moved?

Back