SFBC Burgee

I think we need to do it on our own...kinda got lost with admin/charity donations etc.

Design a flag .. get it printed and forward from there.

It doesn't have to be fancy. Why don't we all fly a turd (the fishing lure) off our antennas.

Last edited by a moderator:
although some may not want to have ppl know who they are and prefer to hide behind their keyboard:D, ....;)holmes*

had a good chuckle at that. Probably pretty true. I like this thread and the ideas behind it. It would be great to know when you've bumped into an SFBC member at the dock, without having to look like a nerd asking about it.

I had planned some vinyl decals for my boat with the site name and my FB handle...no confusion as to who I am, but a SFBC Burgee would suffice. I like the sportfishing.com on one side and another graphic on the other....

The turd idea....meh. anyone can fly a turd...

i will chat with my graphics design guy, he has a full shop and can also do the printing... something simple.. red lettering on white flag... large enough letters,,, SFBC? good enough?

i will chat with my graphics design guy, he has a full shop and can also do the printing... something simple.. red lettering on white flag... large enough letters,,, SFBC? good enough?

Why not white and yellow lettering on a blue flag like the header of the forum?. White lettering on a darker background stands out well.

somthing like this on a blue background with SPORTFISHINGBC.COM going through the middle?
641px-Flag-map_of_British_Columbia_svg.png

Yep-- BCWF Kids Camp or Family Fishing Weekend with GoFishBC. Both can use the contributions.

I thought this was a great idea. it was albernifisher that first told me about it as him and I where left to clean our boats after the first days chum slaughter at last years derby. I would buy one for sure if the money was going the direction you speak of. I agree getting kids involved in fishing is very important. Hope it gets done now that there is new life in the idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep-- BCWF Kids Camp or Family Fishing Weekend with GoFishBC. Both can use the contributions.

I like that idea Bryan. We were just discussing how we were going to raise funds for the kids camp this afternoon.
Dave

ok great guys, well lets get on this then, pescador knows someone that deals in printing and i also saw the other post regarding someone knowing a printer....lets get it done and help out some youth and our sport, the more ppl we have involved and aware of fishing as a great hobby the better, the benefits to society as whole of involving ppl are infinite.....Can Brian and/or Peter please weigh in on this......i know i spoke to you on the phone about it but that was some time ago, thank you.....holmes*

Are you flying it on your float tube? :p

Sorry had to

Lorne

As mentioned we did have some discussion about a Burgee last year. Once you have a design laid out, please present it to us for approval along with the charity of choice for the donations. We will be glad to email all of the forum members with the details to help promote it. You can email or PM us with any questions as well. Looking forward to seeing the design.

Brian and Peter

Back