SFBC Burgee

I wouldn't mind a arched SFBC with a Kelly's BC tough pic below.......

Jus sayin......

I'd fly that fag :rolleyes:

.....flag

have we made any progress with the burgees or not?

Gentlemen (and any ladies who may be following the great burgee debate),

When this issue first arose we did some cost research and the $20.00 number referenced earlier is what we found as well, with unit costs diminishing with increasing order numbers. We envisioned the SFBC logo on one side, and the charity logo (salmon enhancement/kids & fishing...we thought we'd put that to a vote on the forum) on the reverse side. We are in the midst of a logo redesign so have placed the program on hold until that's complete.

We've also been giving thought to an SFBC annual membership program that would see members offered discounts in the online store as well as an annual draw for a substantial prize (details still pending on that one too). Members could opt for the burgee for $30.00, with $10.00 going to the charity.

We've been busy with other areas of the site and are excited about upcoming additions. In the meantime, we urge those of you who make your living through sportfishing to consider advertising with us. All your options are available from the "Advertise with us" banner on the home page and your investment will allow us to continue to grow and enhance the site.

We look forward to your replies to this post and will read them all with interest. Once we've considered them all we'll make decisions and act on these issues. Time contraints will not allow for responses to you individually, so please don't take that to mean we're not listening.

Tight lines!

I think he meant "this" logo....minus the "forum" part. ;)

logo.png

how about just SFBC.com,,a lil art? anyone got artist skills?

How bout a big muscle bound salmon beat'in the *&%$ out of a politician as a graphic? - lol. This would express the sentiments of a lot of this forums members!

How bout a big muscle bound salmon beat'in the *&%$ out of a politician as a graphic? - lol. This would express the sentiments of a lot of this forums members!

On a bright pink background so you'll be able to see and recognize the burgee from a distance!! :p ;)

You could call it a "salmon" coloured backgroud so as not to offend!! ;) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Have we made any progress on this as of yet?
Inquiring minds want to know:D

the sooner the better, my boat hasn't left the water along with a few others.

We can always do our own thing if there is a lack of interest....

Last edited by a moderator:
ya...right. Lets consider that if something doesn't come to fruition in the next month. Would be good to get someone out by March so we can use them starting in the Spring...

you bet pescador...or the other agenda we talked about on the deck this past summer, if ya remember...hmmmmm......holmes*
C'mon holmsey no hidden adenda's.........spill it!:D

Back