Selling Sage 3106 Power 3 10'6" Rod

burnsy22

I had a chance to buy 3, so I did on a fairly good deal, But I am have to sell 1 of these beauty sages.

It is a 10'6" Sage 3106B Power 3 Brian Babcock custom special with gold and silver Alps reel seat. It has a custom cork pattern and custom butt end. The eyelits are gold/silver mix and have been upgraded from the usual eyelits. The rod is absolutely gorgeous and has not been fished before.

Just for a few comparisons they have these at Island Outfitters, for $839, which is wayyyy to high, by close to $150 if you ask me. Fred's custom tackle in Abbotsford has the regular 3106 at $599.95 with out the upgrades.

http://www.fredscustomtackle.com/SAGE-SA-Gear-Rods--_p_334.html

The price is $500.

The rod truly is incredible. Again I am in Nanaimo, but travel the island regularly, send me a message if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn! if I hadda known a week ago
take a Fetha Styx in trade?:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope this is not considered a highjack of this thread. I have three of the older brown version of these myself. One I built into a level wind, and one I built into a CP. Certainly not as nice as what Brian has built here. Terrific rods, but my favourite is the 3106LB (light blank) which I also built into a CP. Much better for Coho and Sthd.

If anyone is looking for a premium level wind river rod, this is a terrific choice.

Back