Season Ending!!

SerengetiGuide

As the primetime fishing season ends (for Springs anyway, although still a couple weeks to go), I just wanted to tell y'all that I hope you all had a great season, and that all your seasons were eventful and full of great fishing stories. On that note, feel free to add some great fishing stories from this year below this post or just talk about the big one that got away etc. Wish you all the best of luck over the last couple of weeks!! I'm off to university once again soon, so in a week, fishing season is over for me :( But already I am excited for next year. Hope you all have a great last couple weeks.

David
Serengeti Fishing Charters

It's just getting started down here (Vancouver).

Must suck knowing that you're done in 2 weeks. :D

It's just getting started down here (Vancouver).

Must suck knowing that you're done in 2 weeks. :D

Hi David,

i sent you and email. Im not sure if you got it.

Please contact me, I just need a little bit of info. for your area. Thanks

Joehorng@hotmail.com

Hi David,

i sent you and email. Im not sure if you got it.

Please contact me, I just need a little bit of info. for your area. Thanks

Joehorng@hotmail.com

Thought is was the Heather I saw from the air yesterday at Brem, then today at Duval, so I guess it wasn't that good up coast? Congrats on a good season....Joe

This was true...that was my dad...they did ok up at B...not amazing though...did surprisingly well at duval...limited out on hali's both days though....so not too shabby! I'm out in Ottawa back at uni..so done for the year! :( How'd you guys do?

David

Back