Seafood harvest party

Osama!
Would have loved to attend...family shi*t this weekend!

Next year ... for sure!

Have a great time everyone. I would attend but i have something i couldn't get out of.....believe me, i tried.

Next year!!

here they are

Missing Traps

IMG00620-20111123-1605.jpg

thx again

FD

Hey jeff, got any pic's to post...sorry i missed the event...but doesn't mean I can't live vicariously through my buds. Hope a good time was had by all. Thought of you guys often as I played with fire wood and worked about the yard getting what my wife called...free exercise.

I'll try to hunt some pics down, I was busy on the grill the whole time!!

About 100 people showed up to this event!! It was insane!! Only forum members that made the journey were YEAH BUDDY from P-Town and Captain Kidd who surprised us all by floatplaning in at 3 in the afternoon. Bod was there of course, but he didn't have to boat far.

We harvested 20 sea cukes and they flew off the griddle. Surprise hit of the shindig for sure.

ENOURMOUS rock scallops into a chop-chop...

I'm still so tired.

I was wondering when you would recover enough to post. Was a great time for sure. Thanks to the whole Mill's Landing crew and volunteers who put it all together. And thanks to Sheldon, Wendy, & Island Scallops also. I'll be stopping by Island Scalops in Qualicum my next time past there for sure.

Wow, sucked to be me...worked my butt off in the yard and missed all the fun and games. Glad to hear it was a bit hit.

Managed to get a crew together to head down this weekend. We need to check on cabin. Everyone in the hood got broke into. Local kids are having a hay day stealing stuff. Been going on for a few weeks now so we need to step up efforts to catch em.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back