Seafood harvest party

Osama Bin Hopper

It's that time of the year again!

Prawning is getting good, crabs are crawling and the sun is supposed to shine on...

So this Saturday (Dec 3) we will be hosting our second annual seafood harvest party. Come down and load your coolers and have a great time with some of the locals.

Things we plan on eating at this years fiesta - Scallops of course, sea cucumbers, prawns, crab, Urchins this year and oysters. Probably chuck a spring on the q while we are at it. Sides and salads are potluck, that means some pretty tasty goodies out in this neck of the woods.

Nick, I made a spot for you on the boat!

Now I'm headed out to Keeha Beach to see if any of the goodies from Japan arrived during that big stormy weekend! Hope to see some of you on Saturday!!

It's that time of the year again!

Prawning is getting good, crabs are crawling and the sun is supposed to shine on...

So this Saturday (Dec 3) we will be hosting our second annual seafood harvest party. Come down and load your coolers and have a great time with some of the locals.

Things we plan on eating at this years fiesta - Scallops of course, sea cucumbers, prawns, crab, Urchins this year and oysters. Probably chuck a spring on the q while we are at it. Sides and salads are potluck, that means some pretty tasty goodies out in this neck of the woods.

Nick, I made a spot for you on the boat!

Now I'm headed out to Keeha Beach to see if any of the goodies from Japan arrived during that big stormy weekend! Hope to see some of you on Saturday!!

This guy this guy! Just gotta work out the finer's with miss...if all goes to plan I'll get in touch with Gerry for something Saturday night, maybe Friday as well, might try and stop over Friday night at Cameron lake if I can twist another arm. I'll be in touch...

Keeha eh....Im hoping the Japanese open ocean market has a walkaround floating around for me..haha, if you see one, tie and tow please!

Dammit Rabbi! You always pick the dates I gotta pass on! :mad:

Headed to the mainland as of Thursday in an attempt to run some pointy sticks through a couple of unsuspecting furry things. So, will have to pass yet again (sigh!).

Give you a shout upon my return and maybe we can coordinate a Surf 'n Turf Feast just for the hell of it...

Have a BLAST! :D

Cheers,
Nog

See what I can do to get a hall pass and line up some buddies. Need to check in on cabin anyway.

Soon the west coast of BC Will be flooded with fish cooked in Japan. For a few years we will not need bbqs or fires.

do " NOT" let Jeff try to show ya a fresh one behind the freezer shed..

Cucumber... or itsy bitsy slinky pickle??
1.gif

Can you elaborate? I mean they dont look all that tasty but i'll try anything. even a seacock!

Lorne

Lorne ya read ur post right ? you can edit ya know ?
Jeff will hook ya up , meet em at the wood pile at 1 am

lol

fd

That's almost a new sig line.

Osama.... I will remove you from the FB updates..

but not until this event is over..

Wish I could be there.

gettin ready

What a weird bunch of fellas... LOL!!

No 'Log Booming' at this party Felix!!! Lorne... geezus man...

Lipripper, one of these days buddy, one of these days! Nog - do you even know where Bamfield is anymore?LOL!

Just getting ready to deploy prawn traps and crab traps, GORGEOUS day out there today, might even wet a line :)

So our beautiful diver Siobahn and her dive ***** Dane are prepped to dive for scallops and cukes Saturday morning, Mitch is all over the urchins and The Dude is amassing some wonderful little oysters.

Jodi is going to be making her signature crab cakes even!!

Weather looks great, lotsa good looking girls working at the station so the scenery should be just fine:):)

Again, open invitation to those on the forum. Looking forward to it.

Jeff, call ya tonight...7ish

Can't make it for the weekend but sounds great. Hope you have a blast. Oh, and with some of the previous posts I'm not sure if I should be sorry to miss it or grateful that my eyes will be spared some of the potential sights!:)

Can't make it for the weekend but sounds great. Hope you have a blast. Oh, and with some of the previous posts I'm not sure if I should be sorry to miss it or grateful that my eyes will be spared some of the potential sights!:)

Tow your boat out there and take part in the party......

Fellas

well ,just got wind that my prawn trap string has disappeared , was left close to the Poett Nook entrance due to high winds last weekend , must have gone a drift , clearly marked orange 14.in. scottsman ,may be afloat somewhere in the sound , spoke to dfo , they did a check on monday in the area for unmarked traps , mine were not seen , if any of ya see traps around , could ya have a peek at it , it may be mine ,

lager reward lol ,
i just had them re-meshed too : (

felix

Fellas

well ,just got wind that my prawn trap string has disappeared , was left close to the Poett Nook entrance due to high winds last weekend , must have gone a drift , clearly marked orange 14.in. scottsman ,may be afloat somewhere in the sound , spoke to dfo , they did a check on monday in the area for unmarked traps , mine were not seen , if any of ya see traps around , could ya have a peek at it , it may be mine ,

lager reward lol ,
i just had them re-meshed too : (

felix

Can anyone help Felix find his balls??

Back