Seafoam

so it is safe and good with injector systems, not just carbs?

I've always run seafoam in my 2 strokes. This video made me think about trying Stabil instead. I don't have any affiliation with this video but it was pretty well thought out IMO.

I agree, this is actually a very well made video. Normally I have the attention span of a gnat for these things, but I watched the entire 9 min!

The video talks about using seafoam and other such fuel stabilizer products as a fuel stabilizer for fuel that sits over the winter for some ICE.

Seems for this application, seafoam may not be your first choice, but as a fuel additive to be used immediately, I give it a 10+!!!

Thanks for shareing.

Home hardware flyer till Aug 24th- $8.97
Not in Sidney. I phoned and they said they weren’t carrying it. Just a heads up to call first, not all stores are stocking it.

Anybody ever just spray seafoam into their carb with a sprayer? I was thinking that might be a good way to clean the carb as well.

Anybody ever just spray seafoam into their carb with a sprayer? I was thinking that might be a good way to clean the carb as well.
I have done it many times. Spray it till it almost stalls a couple times and let it clear, then give it a good spray it till it stalls. let it sit 15-20 minutes and start it up, will smoke like crazy. I do this once a year and no problems.

I have done it many times. Spray it till it almost stalls a couple times and let it clear, then give it a good spray it till it stalls. let it sit 15-20 minutes and start it up, will smoke like crazy. I do this once a year and no problems.
i do the same thing just before i put my boat to bed for the winter. also dump one can in the fuel tank.

Back