Seabeam Lodge

We stayed at the Seabeam for the first time in 2018. It was great. Fixit described it perfectly. I look forward to going back this season, several times. Five minutes from the dock and you're fishing. We stayed in one of the cabins. Was very comfortable, very well priced. Staff was great too.

I've been going there the last 8 years. I have done a far bit of fishing on the inlet and Bamfield and Seabeam has always been my fav spot to stay at. I stay there week at a time and to me its perfect the way it is, If I want to stay at the Hilton or Trump towers I'd stay home .... Geees its fishing , what ever happened to the tent and firewood and wet cloths lol ... GREAT PLACE , I'll be going every year they are there , as long as I'm above ground lol

I’ll bite
We had about 15 guys and 4 boats stay there a couple years ago for a hockey team wind-up fishing party.
Docks were decent, best part and what I really loved was the patio and lounging outside near the bbq when not fishing. Indoors was rustic but the common areas were well used and lots of space for guys to lounge, play cards, make meals all at the same time which was wicked.
Sleeping was sleeping - decent sized bunk house rooms with windows that did the job.

Obviously a great location in Grappler just a few hundred yards from where lines get dropped.

Cheers

Back