Saltwater Cowboys

Watched 20 min so far and are beginning to think TOD HOFFMAN of (Gold Rush) is the director or this series............ why can't they just show what they do
and leave all the hype out of it.............................you're right.................it wouldn't be TV................how long is this going on for?

Watched 20 min so far and are beginning to think TOD HOFFMAN of (Gold Rush) is the director or this series............ why can't they just show what they do
and leave all the hype out of it.............................you're right.................it wouldn't be TV................how long is this going on for?

Ya I didn't really like it but the scenery and shots of the towns were very cool!! Looks like a nice place to visit. As for Todd Hoffman I wouldn't want him to dig me a sand box.

I think it's going to be an interesting series. I have relatives back east. Wife and her family is from Nova Scotia... took a trip to Newfoundland when I was working there at the age of around 22, 23.... had a great time. amazingly friendly, giving, and sociable people. like going back in time 30 or more years... lots of good memories.

I didn't mind it at all......seems like their fishing methods are a ilttle bit labor-intensive compared to out here.......obviously since the cod disappeared they have to scrounge quite a bit.

Tod Hoffman would have done much better in life as a car salesman IMO....

Good thing they had subtitles........:p

Will watch a couple more to see if they stay on the PVR.

Cheers

SS

Good thing they had subtitles........:p

Will watch a couple more to see if they stay on the PVR.

Cheers
SS

haven't watched the show yet but with my friends from back east, get a couple drinks in them and pretty hard to understand ... sure these guys would be the same if not worse.

Back