replacing my carpet with something better for fish

Jencourt

Hi everyone!
My boat has a carpet floor from bow to stern.As you can imagine,even with the few fish I catch it is getting pretty ugly.I am looking at pulling it all out this winter. I have been considering coating it with some kind of truck box liner("Rino Liner" or something of that nature.)I think a complete fiber and gel job would be way more than it is worth? What if anything have any of you used or seen used. Thinking of a do it my-self type of application.
Thanks for any info or feedback.

Cheers: Ray

No place I would rather be (FISH ON)

I rino-lined 8 yrs ago and its still primo. It has a rubbery texture to it, you don't want the kind that can harden and chip.

Tortuga e-mail sent

I have a Line-x coating in my truck bed and have been considering doing the boat deck as well. It has great adhesion and durability. The only real downside is that they have to apply it. The only questions that I haven't answered yet are what the weight penalty would be, and what colors are available.

Too much water, too little time

Can anyone recommend a decent quality pedestal seat that will not put me in the poor house? While I am redoing the floor I thought I might get rid of the front and back facing seats and go with 2 pedestal seats to add a little more fishing room.

Can anyone recommend a decent quality pedestal seat that will not put me in the poor house? While I am redoing the floor I thought I might get rid of the front and back facing seats and go with 2 pedestal seats to add a little more fishing room.

Back