Rebuild chargeable 18v power batteries???

AlK

I have a HITACHI 18 volt screw driver, an impact driver and flashlight. I have used them for about a dozen years and they have always performed well. However, the batteries will no longer charge. I would like to get the batteries rebuilt and I am wondering if any one knows of a company either on the lower mainland or Vancouver island who can do this ?
Thanks

I have a HITACHI 18 volt screw driver, an impact driver and flashlight. I have used them for about a dozen years and they have always performed well. However, the batteries will no longer charge. I would like to get the batteries rebuilt and I am wondering if any one knows of a company either on the lower mainland or Vancouver island who can do this ?
Thanks
Try eBay. I'm not sure if they are still available but I bought 5 Hitachi 18V batteries on eBay a few years ago (at half the price the local tool shop was selling them for when I bought the tools). Mine are still working but my guess is their days are numbered. Good luck! Twogone

I bought lithium batteries off of Amazon to replace my dewalt XRP batteries. I am totally satisfied with them. They work great and weigh about 1/2 of the original batteries.
The only issue is with the circular saw if I’m using a dull blade and push it a bit too hard, the batteries trip out. Just have to wait 2 seconds and go again.

Back