Quick and easy and excellent tasting- feeds 4 or 2 hungry fisherman
2 tablespoons of butter
2 potatoes peeled and diced
1 medium onion chopped
2 carrots diced
1 stalk celery diced
2 cups milk (1%, 2% ok)
1 can of creamed corn
1 can of salmon drained/flaked (small can 8 oz)
1/2 teaspoon of salt
fresh ground pepper
2 tablesppoons parsley- fresh or dried

heat butter and sute potatoes and onions for about 5 minutes or until slightly tender(not brown)
Add carrots and celery and cook striring for about 2 minutes
Stir in milk, corn, salmon ,salt and pepperand simmer for 20 minutes or until veggies are tender.
add parsley and simmer for 5 minutes and enjoy.

Hi GoGreen my daddy made that recipe for me (this is newfieboys little girl)i love it best bisque i ever tasted (only bisque i ever tasted but still
real good)well thanks for the recipe ;) eating some right now.

Hi newfie boys little girl, i am glad you enjoyed the Salmon Bisque. We have enjoyed for many years and our children (they are adults now)like it very much. I hope your Dad liked it too. We have anther recipe called Salmon Chedaroni that you will probably like. I will post it once i pry it out of my wife's secret recipe book.

Excellent Recipe, added about a dozen chopped up prawns and a slice of fresh bread. Was a hit with wife and kids

hi newfie boys little girl chelsea here looking forwrd to the salmon chedaroni dish. i got to keep my dad busy my mon told me so thanks and HAPPY NEW YEAR

There you go kiddo, salmon cheddaroni recipe posted, hope vyou like it. Should keep your dad busy for awhile.

Thanks for the recipe Go Green. Made this 2 days ago with home canned salmon and it is great. Added a couple of shots of hot sauce. Was even better the next day.

Wayne

Back