Queen Charlotte Lodge to pay $35,000 for illegal fishing

I feel for the guests on this as well. They paid a premium price to fish at the lodge for a chance at a few morsels of fine seafood now it's being given away to others,, not good. I know not all care about the food but many do I'm sure. Very poor mismanagement on the lodges behalf the charges are a drop in the bucket as far as what they will pay in the long run as far as the bad image that will come from this.

Just to clarify, trust me I feel no pity for the lodges in this matter, they are professional ran operations or at least they are supposed to be, they should know the regulations.

Last edited:
I feel for the guests on this as well. They paid a premium price to fish at the lodge for a chance at a few morsels of fine seafood now it's being given away to others,, not good. I know not all care about the food but many do I'm sure. Very poor mismanagement on the lodges behalf the charges are a drop in the bucket as far as what they will pay in the long run as far as the bad image that will come from this.

Just to clarify, trust me I feel no pity for the lodges in this matter, they are professional ran operations or at least they are supposed to be, they should know the regulations.

I agree 100%. I had issiues with this lodge & getting my fish... This was in 2016 so im not sure if they learned anything.

Apparently some of it was un guided guests that the lodge allowed to take over their possession limit

Back