Qcl

JuBy

I was wondering if anyone has had the chance to work there or go there for a vacation? My buddy has a job interview there and wanted to know if it was a sweet place to work for the summer?

I was there a couple years back. Took my son for a grad present. QCL is a first class establishment. I can't think of a bad thing to say about it. I knew one person who worked there and they said it was a great place to work.

I worked there for 6 years. It is a good place to work for sure. They have solid staff quarters, good food and even a party shack out back that can really get rocking. Saying that it is a business and its all fun and games until you show up late. Good location, great experience if you have never been. Worked at a few resorts over the years and there was a reason I kept going back to QCL. The show does give a pretty good perspective but does edit it up a bit for tv. Don't know how it is for sure now a days as the guide load has gone up dramatically from when I first started there. There was 4 of us now I think they are well over 22. Good boats with riggers etc.

I had a log book going all last season, notes from everyday I was on the water. Some good stuff to view for a newbie.

Back