Purchase fuel at Sherwater

fisheye

Does anyone know if they are selling fuel to everyone at Sherwater yet? I heard that only locals were getting fuel.

Yes to my understanding they were always selling fuel to locals just not to people or boats with out of province registration or driver’s license.

I agree with you about essential service, but I know that sales of fuel to anyone that was from outside the local area and was there for pleasure and not business was getting refused fuel. I will call there today to see if I can get some answers

Shearwater has indicated they are opening for the summer without guided fishing or boat rentals.
I am booked in there with my family later this month, and have been in back and forth contact with them regarding my reservation.
Fuel dock has been open the entire time, and I have heard they have even been fuelling up US boats, but not allowing them to stay on their docks overnight, which is more than understandable considering the state of the US.
BUT...
In BC we have less than 150 active COVID cases.
Time to carry on within our province.

Just got off the phone with the EOC from the Heiltsuk Nation. She said there is no travel in their area for recreational boaters at this time. Here is the number to call to get info 778-213-8049. Not sure how much authority they have on FEDERAL WATERS. You are only permitted to drive through no anchoring according to them.

Just got off the phone with the EOC from the Heiltsuk Nation. She said there is no travel in their area for recreational boaters at this time. Here is the number to call to get info 778-213-8049. Not sure how much authority they have on FEDERAL WATERS. You are only permitted to drive through no anchoring according to them.

Shearwaters booking up fast!
Call and get your reservation before its too late.
Their not my gov’t...

Back