Prawn trap kit

Bugs

Was chatting to some guys at the launch who had good looking Bauer style prawn traps. They said they had built them from a kit you can buy from a Nanaimo company for about $40.... I figured I would be able to find details online but I can't see anything. Anyone have the info on this?

Was chatting to some guys at the launch who had good looking Bauer style prawn traps. They said they had built them from a kit you can buy from a Nanaimo company for about $40.... I figured I would be able to find details online but I can't see anything. Anyone have the info on this?
You might try Pacific Aquamesh.

I think Redden net in Campbell River may have them. It’s maybe worth a call. Just make sure you are getting the quality aqua mesh.

I emailed Pacific Aquamesh directly yesterday, they don't have "kits" so to speak, but they do have recreational traps...
This is their response...

" We are currently sold out but anticipate to have more made by the end of next month. Please see below pricing:
· .5x1x18x18x8.5" 16g Prawn Trap c/w 1x1" Tunnel & 2 Point Harness - $84.00/each
· .5x1x24x24x8.5" 16g Prawn Trap c/w 1x1" Tunnel & 2 Point Harness - $97.65/each"

Back