Port Renfrew halibut coordinates

Jeff Reinhart

Hi guys,
I'm looking for some good coordinates for halibut around port renfrew and swiftshire banks. I would really like to find the chicken ranch as well. We have been fishing out of renfrew for quite a few years and have never been given correct ones. We are headed out at the end of next week. It is really important to me to get these this year since my dad (who is the one that started this yearly tradition) was diagnosed with terminal cancer earlier this year and only has a couple months left to live. I want to make this the best trip he has ever had because it will be his last. 60 yrs old, what a shame. Please pm the coordinates if you can, I will really appreciate it. Also if there are some good coordinates for salmon I would be very grateful as well, he would love to land a tyee. He's been trying for years

Thanks so much
Jeff

This time of year Halibut is best at early morning tide change if drifting and usually best on the Chicken Ranch on the Southside of the closure. Just find "J" buoy and look for the boats for the Chicken Ranch or plug these in: N48 30.129 W124 58.956

You can also find some just about anywhere just North of the closure!

Back