port alberni salmon festival

W

wetbeaver

I fished the canal all last week and have never seen so many boats on a tuesday, wednesday, thursday.I guess thats because 3/4ers of the canal is closed.I bet the derby is going the biggest zoo yet!!! But I did hear of a commercial opening this week sometime, what gives? Is this true? Fishing in the canal is starting to get good so they open it to the boys with nets, I thought they got enough of that when they hit the river!!! thursday was a little slow in the canal does anybody think that was from the previous opening? And how do you think the opening this week(if there is one) will effect the fishing this weekend.

see you at the start line:D:D

Forgot about one thing all the fish that I caught last week were mainly all teenagers the biggest was 26LB and seen the majority of fish caught to be of the same size. Are these suppost to be all 3 year fish or are we still waiting for the bruisers? dont get me wrong they are there but not in numbers.

Forgot about one thing all the fish that I caught last week were mainly all teenagers the biggest was 26LB and seen the majority of fish caught to be of the same size. Are these suppost to be all 3 year fish or are we still waiting for the bruisers? dont get me wrong they are there but not in numbers.

Back