Petition

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is but one entity to thank for that. Somewhere along the way, our government decided it was it's chosen role is to RULE over The People, rather than working for them. And much of what they do in that new role creates massive divisions within our Country. Don't quite rightly know how to fix that. Sad Times...

Cheers,
Nog

Based on your reply, you really didn't get the message. Been posted multiple times to keep your POLITICAL narratives out of these forums. For every one who thinks like you that the current government is to blame for all today's problems there is someone else who thinks the last government truly had there head up their butt. I don't really care which side of that discussion anyone wants to align themselves with, it just isn't going to be done here. As my Grandfather, who was both measured and had more common sense than most people I've met used to say, "It depends whose Ox is being gored."

Now, moving forward, this thread is going to survive as an informational piece to do with this petition and that's it. Any posts that are baiting, political in nature, or taking on the feel of a gun lobby will be automatically turfed.

There is but one entity to thank for that. Somewhere along the way, our government decided it was it's chosen role is to RULE over The People, rather than working for them. And much of what they do in that new role creates massive divisions within our Country. Don't quite rightly know how to fix that. Sad Times...

If you are not currently a Member of the CCFR, do so now.

They have mounted the First Legal Challenge to the OIC thus far:

https://firearmrights.ca/en/we-are-going-to-court/

Cheers,
Nog

Done

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200509-091533_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200509-091533_Chrome.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 13
Working on 174,000.
Quite likely to surpass the last one, and become the new Most Signed Ever Petition to Parliament today!

Cheers,
Nog

Just passed 176,00...

Now officially the Most Signed Parliamentary Petition EVER!!
Pozitive.gif

And still growing!

Nog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back