Penn 330GT rebuild ?

Scott. Not VICTORIA but theres a guy in Shawnigan Lake that repaired a reel for me a couple of years ago. Not sure if he’s still in business but :
Success Tackle Co
250-743-3782
He operates out of his basement and usually has to leave a message but he always got back to me.

Hope he works out good for repairs. . I've honestly found it better to sell my old reels for $60, and buy new for $120 every few years. Little bits and pieces add up, and let's not forget what the labour of someone who really knows those little things is worth.

God knows I take em apart and put them together I seem to have lots of extra bits left over.

I had 3 330 GT's rebuilt by Mike Flynn . He put in new drag washers, replaced a rusted bale and gear and replaced a reverse lock.....The drags were smother than when they were new. I take my reels to him every 2 years for check over and maintenance.....in the winter months. He has also done some great work on rod repair. Very reasonable....I have made the trip to Nanoose from Courtenay many times.....Also.......... Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade / Wanted Forum' started by chevyshaulass, Jan 26, 2018.

Back