Pellet Gun

I so loved my first pellet gun my old man bought me. A .22 caliber Slavia. Wish I still had it for nostalgic reasons.

I used to shoot up all my old plastic battleship models and other such things. Good times.

I so loved my first pellet gun my old man bought me. A .22 caliber Slavia. Wish I still had it for nostalgic reasons.

I used to shoot up all my old plastic battleship models and other such things. Good times.

I too loved my first bb gun then pellet rifle. I remember stepping up to the pellet gun and going wow!!! is thing ever accurate (compared to the bb gun). We used to shoot all sorts of stuff that I would rip a slice off some kid now a days if I caught them ha ha. Geez I'm getting old :p:(:cool:.

Congrats on the sale FA. Glad to see it's going to a youngster that will hopefully learn to respect it.

I am just shocked no one wanted it for their boat. Look at the stock very easy to shorten up. Pistol griped with fibre optic sights.

I too loved my first bb gun

Oh man, I forgot about that. I had one of those lever action Daisy BB guns too before the pellet gun.

And yer right, the pellet gun was a grand improvement in accuracy. :)

We were lucky growing up in that era where we had all this fun stuff you'd never get away with now.

Oh man, I forgot about that. I had one of those lever action Daisy BB guns too before the pellet gun.

And yer right, the pellet gun was a grand improvement in accuracy. :)

We were lucky growing up in that era where we had all this fun stuff you'd never get away with now.

The daisy pump? where you had to pump it 20 times to get any velocity? loved that thing!

This be it.
jupymety.jpg

Yah that's not the same one I had. Mine pumped from the forearm. but I think I had one of those to!

This be it.
jupymety.jpg

That is just hillarious! When I was a kid, I saved for months to buy one of those daisy's. Finally, I clipped the coupon out of a comic book and mailed it away with my money. $9.95 cash, for the cheaper one. A few weeks after that, I had gone from excited to disappointed because I thought it was just a rip off. I had never bought anything through the mail before. I vowed that would never happen again. Back then, I hadn't even bought anything worth that much money before! I was really choked.

One day it finally arrived in the mail and I was ecstatic. I got in a bit of trouble because I hadn't talked to my parents about it beforehand, but I made it through and convinced them it would all be OK. I'd be careful. I'd be responsible. please. please. please. etc. etc. lmao.

I was allowed to shoot it out of my bedroom window at targets in the garden. After a while, birds became a pretty good target, or so I thought. Finally I hit a sparrow and was almost surprised after killing it. I guess I figured I had already hit the ones I had shot at prior, but the gun wasn't powerful enough to kill them. No way I could have missed. lol. Clearly, I needed to test the rifle to see how powerful it really was.

I can't imagine why I might wonder if it would shoot far enough to hit the neighbours house but, ....well, that's what I wondered. After taking a shot at the house, and not hearing the BB hit the wood siding, I knew the rifle would only kill a sparrow if I hit the sparrow just right. It didn't even reach the neighbours house. Unless...... maybe I would hear it better if I shot at the window. After 3 shots at the window, I proved my theory correct. I didn't hear a thing. The gun was a dud. Then the neighbour came out of her house screaming and pointing at me in my bedroom window.

The gun went under my bed pretty quick and I was out the front door and on my bike in a hurry. I don't know how long I stayed away from home but eventually I figured out I had to eat at some point. Needless to say, when I walked in the door, **** hit the fan big time. I was never allowed to have it back after that. The neighbour told my mom that two BB's went past her head and into her wall.

Stupid kid.

christmas-story2.jpg

I am just shocked no one wanted it for their boat. Look at the stock very easy to shorten up. Pistol griped with fibre optic sights.

I would take it for my boat, but someone else owns it now/-(

I would use it to 'scare' away birds, or seals, no not seals, I didn't mean to say that, that would be cruel.

Back