Osama Bin Hopper

Degree of Freedom

You still need those riggers? They've both got good wire and brackets...one's even that fancy blue color! It's not looking good for me attending the derby this year, but I wouldn't mind giving the chum fishery a try if you've got any room on your fancy new ride one day.
Dan

yes i have a couple to borrow, i left m message on your post in the wanted forum, only been used once..

Hey guys, great to hear!

Lenardo - How do we make the transfer? Where do you live?

Back a tit - Same question - how do we make the transfer?

My boat just went to the doctor this morning. If all goes ok though, I'll be fishing next weekend and your welcome for a day.

i live in colwood. gimme a call at 213-5033, i will be quadding all day tomorrow, but will stop at the boat and grab them up on my way home.. then we can set ya up.. its really a shame . boat was in all year, only used it 3 times, never even got a line out..:(, oh well there is always next year.

Let me know a good time. I'm up Island fairly regularly, and have a flexible schedule. Perhaps drinks and a bull**** at the Shady Rest or some other establishment up your way.

osama, i stopped and grabbed those riggers, you need mounts too? think i have a couple here somewhere if need be. man quaddin was fun.

Dan - Tonight, tomorrow, Thursday work for me. Gone for weekened of course...

Lenardo - givin a shout tonight!

Thanks guys. If any of the riggers should be attached to a prize winning rod you'll be included how 'bout?

You really both should be comin' to the ****show.

Jeff, Wed or Thurs work for me...give me a call ###-####. I may be able to go to the **** show...but it'll be last minute so I won't have moorage. How's the ramp for launching every morning?...better yet, I hear you may have a boat load of women;).
Dan

perch
i live in redcliff give me a call sometime at ###-####.There is no league pool on the 23rd ( we have a buy )however, whipper, jose and I are going to throw the sticks around for awile and get some much needed practice. I broke my *ss on a boulder the other day fishin off the rocks at bullshead but am still able to partially function...meaning I'm going back out there on my next days off to give it another shot. I'm putting cleats on my boots this time out!! later..kipper. If you talk to Jeff .. I am still waiting to go fishing someday;)
quote:Originally posted by perch

hey OSAMA june, and kirp live in colwood

perch
i live in redcliff give me a call sometime at ###-####.There is no league pool on the 23rd ( we have a buy )however, whipper, jose and I are going to throw the sticks around for awile and get some much needed practice. I broke my *ss on a boulder the other day fishin off the rocks at bullshead but am still able to partially function...meaning I'm going back out there on my next days off to give it another shot. I'm putting cleats on my boots this time out!! later..kipper. If you talk to Jeff .. I am still waiting to go fishing someday;)
quote:Originally posted by perch

hey OSAMA june, and kirp live in colwood

Back