Original 26 Hourston Pics

EZZ70

Hey all, I am looking for original interior/exterior pictures of a 26' as I will be rebuilding close to original. Anything would be helpful, thank you...

Thank you Wireman...awesome, any outside pics?

What's the tank on the trailer for, a washdown system?

Here's my setup
IMG_3449.JPG

Hey, can someone please grab these measurements for me, thank you? Whats up with this block of wood that was on my boat in second pic? Looks like the topside was made for a short cab but improvised to accommodate the long roof, or something??

BD160EB9-5C61-48C6-B406-44D5F3556F27.jpeg 8ccc6f20b5bfb9a804b4dbf35ce63747.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, can someone please grab these measurements for me, thank you? Whats up with this block of wood that was on my boat in second pic? Looks like the topside was made for a short cab but improvised to accommodate the long roof, or something??

View attachment 49988 View attachment 49985
I'm guessing they made one deck mold for the 23 and 26 hulls and stretched where needed on the 26.The part you circled looks like where the 23 cabin would end.
What is the tank on the trailer for Wildman?
Some people fill a tank with fresh water and a valve and rinse their brakes while travelling home from the ramp.

There are two tanks that I fill with water and saltaway,one tank flushes the front set and the other does the rear.
I open a ball valve and then drive away,the tanks are filled from a garden hose and are under pressure when filled

117"and 36"

You are the best, I will confirm mine tomorrow but don't think its that long, as the 23' and the 26' has the same measurement as your over all measurement of 117"

Back