Ordering parts online

jaymasta

What websites do you guys use for ordering parts? I’m specifically looking for a powerpack for my Evinrude 115hp, but also just curious for parts in general.

For motor parts or anything I’m shopping for, I just google ie. Evinrude power pack and see what hits from there. Most obvious is Amazon but other sites usually give more technical info that I research further then if I get a specific part number I google that as well. After much research I can usually zone in on a good price and web site that I’m confident in purchasing from. I’ll always check out Canadian and especially local sites just to give the closest guy the deal if the dollar difference isn’t that great. On US web sites I’ll fill in fake data until I get their shipping policy...no Canadian addresses - no sale, no customs/duty info - no sale, all costs must be up front. Time spent on research can save you big bucks.....ask the wife!
Hope this helps...

I've used eBay.com for quite a few parts over the years and get them delivered to Hagens at Blaine. I've ordered stuff from all over the state's from many different sellers all with excellent results.
It's actually pretty amazing at how much cheaper these parts have been... even with the exchange factored in.
The local shops here are ridiculous with some of their prices !

Boat.net is a good site as well with good prices even with the exchange and shipping.Just recently I purchased a power pack,stator,and timing base for my early 90's vintage Evinrude 120 on Ebay.All new old stock and less than half the price from the local dealers.There's definately some good deals there if you do some searching.

Back