Fishing Charter Websites

Captain PartyMarty

Crew Member
Hey Guy's

I am working on developing my charter website and have been looking at lots of diffrent websites trying to get ideas and figure out what I like and what I don't. I am curious to see what charter websites you guy's think are the best. What do you like about them and why? Post them up here!

CPM

Hey Guy's

I am working on developing my charter website and have been looking at lots of diffrent websites trying to get ideas and figure out what I like and what I don't. I am curious to see what charter websites you guy's think are the best. What do you like about them and why? Post them up here!

CPM
The best advice I can is keep it simple and set up so you can easily change pictures and pricing. Oh and the biggest one is develop your repeat clientele thru being service oriented and building relationships

Keep it simple. The top 2 pages of your site by far will be your home page and your rates page. About half of your visitors won’t look at anything else besides your rates page. You’ll lose 35-55% bounce on your homepage. So the % that’s left will check out other pages but it’s not enough to spend a ton of time on when you’re just starting out.

I have a eco tour company and the best recommendation I can give to you is say “talk or text” after your phone number. I have turned 50% of tirekickers into customers by answering a text promptly. It stops the long phone conversations while you are working and helps with scheduling people.

I have a eco tour company and the best recommendation I can give to you is say “talk or text” after your phone number. I have turned 50% of tirekickers into customers by answering a text promptly. It stops the long phone conversations while you are working and helps with scheduling people.
and you have a record of what you said or promised.

Do you plan on using CRM to automate the sales/payment process? Having some
email automation tools there can save you a ton of time with back and forth between clients.

Clients can request an info package on your website, which contains an intake form they can fill out. Once they email this to you, you can send an automated reply saying you received their intake package. When they book you can send an automated confirmation email with trip details.

Prior to the trip automated emails like: reminder of payment due, reminder of what to bring on the trip, etc. Once the trip is over you can send a scheduled follow up or thank you email. You can customize these automated emails.

There are other features of CRM tools
you can use for payments as well. They’re pretty useful for letting you spend more time making money, and less time replying to and sending emails. There are a lot of other things CRM can do for you - I’m sure some of the small business owners on here can speak more about how to leverage those tools

Back