opinions needed

Don't have an opinion on the boat but the motor I do.

Been running a 175 E-Tec since 03 and it's been nothing but good to me. Not one glitch out of it. Put it away in the fall and in the spring when I dump the boat in the water and hit the key it's like it was just running 5 min before. Never makes over one crank that engine and it starts. They purr like kittens all day. Anyone would be hard pressed to sell me on anything but.

You don't see a lot of Hydra sports up here but they are an excellent boat. My buddy has one and they are rock solid and well laid out. I saw that one also and it looks very clean. Priced a little high but thats just my opinion..

You don't see a lot of Hydra sports up here but they are an excellent boat. My buddy has one and they are rock solid and well laid out. I saw that one also and it looks very clean. Priced a little high but thats just my opinion..

I had an 08 2200VX w/ 08 ETEC 250. Never missed a beat and was a beautiful soft riding boat. My understanding is that the WA was discontinued in 08. If it is the one that has a pod for the outboard they do pound more than the express according to the ex-dealer in Anacortes.

I would have no problem recommending the power. Are you able to get out on the hull and see how she runs?

I loved my 2200VX and the Carolina flare the hull had and the associated ride.

Get it out and see how she behaves.

Back