Old outboards

Bjw

My dad has a couple old outboards he wants to get rid of, one is about a 40 year old Honda 10 which is surprisingly clean and ran great four years ago when it ran last and 30 year old Johnson which also ran great four years ago, no gas tanks or fuel lines anymore, accidentally got thrown out, anyways if someone is interested PM me and we ll see if we can figure something out
Thanks

My dad has a couple old outboards he wants to get rid of, one is about a 40 year old Honda 10 which is surprisingly clean and ran great four years ago when it ran last and 30 year old Johnson which also ran great four years ago, no gas tanks or fuel lines anymore, accidentally got thrown out, anyways if someone is interested PM me and we ll see if we can figure something out
Thanks
I'll trade you 2/ 15lb. Cannon balls...

Thanks
the johnson may be worth some money. Open up the cylinder and quirt a ton of fogging oil in it. Heard those things were built really well.

Might be an Idea to post your engines on a "HONDA" and "JOHNSON" site, guys are always looking for parts or engines to work on

Back