No Anchovies in 2022 Again?

I rolled some red label herring last week in a normal teaser head. I could get a decent roll and they put fish in the boat. More then I can say for the tiny fire crackers.
with the firecrackers, cure them well, break the tail inwards, they will roll tight and fast.

I have a case that just showed up finally. I don’t need them all now. If anyone needs any I’ll sell at whatever the case value per tray is. Nanaimo but in Port often.

I have a case that just showed up finally. I don’t need them all now. If anyone needs any I’ll sell at whatever the case value per tray is. Nanaimo but in Port often.
Oh man I could use some but hoping to leave tomorrow afternoon for Barkley

Will there be anchovies at Canadian Tire or anywhere else between Nanaimo and Ucluelet on a Sunday?
We have a 5 night 4 day trip to wrap the season while the rest of you try to avoid Rain City at the Fraser Mouth.

Will there be anchovies at Canadian Tire or anywhere else between Nanaimo and Ucluelet on a Sunday?
We have a 5 night 4 day trip to wrap the season while the rest of you try to avoid Rain City at the Fraser Mouth.
Saw lots at Canadian tire today

Gone Fishin in both Nanaimo and Port have lots!

I have 30 packs of 10 per pack 5.25 inch $10 per pack but must take all 30 packs im done for season back to work bought a box used 10 packs its what's left paid $18 per pack beautiful anchovies Vancouver

Back