NITNAT RIVER

A few looked like they were on their spawning beds.Wasnt trying to be an a** but the meats got to be very soft.

NITNAY-EAGLERUN035.jpg

NITNAY-EAGLERUN007.jpg

NITNAY-EAGLERUN027.jpg

Those are beauties! I saw a bunch of guys bonking fish just like those at the Big Q the other day. A couple of top rods, and they were getting all the fish to bite by bottom bouncing 4ots with green wool. Dont tell too many people how hot it is, wouldnt want a gong show.

ROTFLMAO....ALL WERE C&R NO BONKIN---SNAPPIN ONLY [^]

ITS OUR PASSION TO FISH AND GET OUT OF DOORS...PLEASE...FISH LEGAL OR GET OFF THE RIVER!

ITS OUR PASSION TO FISH AND GET OUT OF DOORS...PLEASE...FISH LEGAL OR GET OFF THE RIVER!

Dont worry man I figured you released them. I release all my fish the same way, right after I put my hands in their gills and or mouth and hold them for pictures. Dont listen to all these haters, keep the pics of these trophies coming!

Dont worry man I figured you released them. I release all my fish the same way, right after I put my hands in their gills and or mouth and hold them for pictures. Dont listen to all these haters, keep the pics of these trophies coming!

FOR YOU HERO'S THAT LIKE TO CHUCK SH=T AT OTHERS REMEMBER THIS ,I PUT MY MUG OUT THERE SO IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO ME ON THE RIVER YOU CAN SHOW ME THE PROPER WAY TO RELEASE FISH....NOW THAT GORD AT COWICHAN FLY AND TACKLE HAS SHOWN ME THE CORRECT WAY TO RELEASE ,,,,,I DO IT PROPERLY NOW.....MAYBE YOU SHOULD ATTACK SOMEONE WHO DOESNT CARE ABOUT OUR FISHERY,LIKE THE FN SPEAR FISHING AND THE FLOSSIN AND SNAGGERS THAT REALLY DONT GIVE A SH=T ABOUT THE FISHERY I AM BACK NEW AT THIS AND AM A QUICK STUDY ,,,,SO, PLEASE BY ALL MEANS INTRODUCE YOUR SELF I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR TECHNIQUES AS I AM NOT ASHAMED TO STAND BY MY MISTAKES AND BE TAUGHT THE RIGHT WAY.[^]

FOR YOU HERO'S THAT LIKE TO CHUCK SH=T AT OTHERS REMEMBER THIS ,I PUT MY MUG OUT THERE SO IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO ME ON THE RIVER YOU CAN SHOW ME THE PROPER WAY TO RELEASE FISH....NOW THAT GORD AT COWICHAN FLY AND TACKLE HAS SHOWN ME THE CORRECT WAY TO RELEASE ,,,,,I DO IT PROPERLY NOW.....MAYBE YOU SHOULD ATTACK SOMEONE WHO DOESNT CARE ABOUT OUR FISHERY,LIKE THE FN SPEAR FISHING AND THE FLOSSIN AND SNAGGERS THAT REALLY DONT GIVE A SH=T ABOUT THE FISHERY I AM BACK NEW AT THIS AND AM A QUICK STUDY ,,,,SO, PLEASE BY ALL MEANS INTRODUCE YOUR SELF I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR TECHNIQUES AS I AM NOT ASHAMED TO STAND BY MY MISTAKES AND BE TAUGHT THE RIGHT WAY.[^]

quote:Originally posted by HOOTEY

I kind of figured you were going to say that as well. As much fun as some are having someone should tell you that you cant handle fish like that... You may as well bonk them and toss em in the garden as they wont survive long getting lifted with a hand in their gills.If you want a pic cradle them gently with one hand holding the tail and one hand under the belly on the water surface. Sorry if this is blunt but its just disgusting handling and disrespectful to salmon.Goes against your sig completely.

quote:Originally posted by HOOTEY

I kind of figured you were going to say that as well. As much fun as some are having someone should tell you that you cant handle fish like that... You may as well bonk them and toss em in the garden as they wont survive long getting lifted with a hand in their gills.If you want a pic cradle them gently with one hand holding the tail and one hand under the belly on the water surface. Sorry if this is blunt but its just disgusting handling and disrespectful to salmon.Goes against your sig completely.

KELLY, you are completely correct. I was ignorant on the handling of big fish and now have been schooled by Gord and the boys at Cowichan Lake Fly and Tackle,,,you have no idea how sich I felt when I showed Gord the pictures he told me immediatley that I was not to put my hand in the gills now I cradle under the belly and hld the tail....I really felt sick but have learned the proper method as evidance in the last reips in my photo bucket CHUMS/Nitnat. Thanks Kelly on more instruction much appreciated.[^]

KELLY, you are completely correct. I was ignorant on the handling of big fish and now have been schooled by Gord and the boys at Cowichan Lake Fly and Tackle,,,you have no idea how sich I felt when I showed Gord the pictures he told me immediatley that I was not to put my hand in the gills now I cradle under the belly and hld the tail....I really felt sick but have learned the proper method as evidance in the last reips in my photo bucket CHUMS/Nitnat. Thanks Kelly on more instruction much appreciated.[^]

Back