NEW TO FORUM

RODNREEL

Seeing how I'm a newbie here I thought I'd say hello to everyone and volunteer a little info about myself .I've been fishing on and off all my life. Had a long break due to kids,work and life.A couple years ago we bought another boat and I'm trying to get back into it. I have a lot to learn and look forward to the journey. I've been snooping around the site and have found it helpful. Hopefully I can pass on some useful information as well. CATCH you later :)

Seeing how I'm a newbie here I thought I'd say hello to everyone and volunteer a little info about myself .I've been fishing on and off all my life. Had a long break due to kids,work and life.A couple years ago we bought another boat and I'm trying to get back into it. I have a lot to learn and look forward to the journey. I've been snooping around the site and have found it helpful. Hopefully I can pass on some useful information as well. CATCH you later :)

Welcome to the forum.

pt holms launch 602 tubby 5 45 pulls 6 oz weight 45 pulls depth 60 ft pallister rk sandy islt flood tide.good luck and welcome to the forum RNR.

pt holms launch 602 tubby 5 45 pulls 6 oz weight 45 pulls depth 60 ft pallister rk sandy islt flood tide.good luck and welcome to the forum RNR.
Thanks FC. Been a long time since I fished Point Holms I remember fishing there with my dad in a 12 foot tinny snaking are way though a huge kelp bed. Bate and coho everywhere good memories. Bad idea to take out the kelp bed.We sure can screw stuff up.
I just realized I'm in the wrong place if someone can move me to where this should be that would be great. Thanks

Back